9:26 PM
0


Yesterday Raymond Lam appeared at Tseung Kwan O to record a new episode of Jade Solid Gold (JSG). Lately it has been rumored that Raymond would marry Karena Ng in 2 years, and when Karena was asked if Raymond would be a 100% good husband? Karena said he's a 100% good boyfriend. Asked how she imagines her future marriage? Karena expressed that is not for her to think about, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise. She said the couple do not have plans for marriage because they both still want to concentrate on their individual careers. She believes girls should have their own career. Yesterday at the JSG recording, reporters asked about Karena's request for a surprise when Raymond proposes to her in the future? Raymond said: "Of course, but we don't have plans for marriage." Raymond expressed he too gives his girlfriend a 100% and that this would be his last public 'love confession' to her. He said: "Anything outside of work, I want to keep a low-profile. I want to have my own personal space, but after I announced the relationship, you all have just been too concerned about our relationship. It didn't turn out like how we imagined it to be."

Raymond continued: "This is the final time I'm saying this. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really love BB (Karena). I love my family and BB's family. I want to keep this love inside, in my heart. There is no need for me to always mention it. This is my last time saying this." Raymond said he "really loved" BB a total of 7 times!

Meanwhile, Karena BB attended the press conference of Ken Hung's new album. In response to her boyfriend confessing, "I love Karena BB" 7 times, Karena felt so loved, she said: "Then I thank him 7 times." Asked if they frequently sweet talk to one another? She said: "Nope, I don't really know how to say these things. Honestly, this is my first time hearing him say that. That long statement, it's not always like that."

Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment