4:03 AM
0
TVB is planning to launch The Voice 4: Star Dreams Legend (超級巨聲4之星夢傳奇), which will be a celebrity edition. All artists on TVB are welcomed to show off their singing skills. This new show attracted nearly 400 artists wanting to participate. Yesterday the first of three day auditions were held at the TVB Artistes Training Class center. TVB executive Philip Chan and music producer Mak Jan Dung were the judges. Joey Yung and Eason Chan will serve as the singing tutors.

It was rumored former singer Edwin Siu was internally appointed to automatically qualify for the finals and wouldn't need to audition. Philip Chan clarified, all celebrity contestants must audition and there were 50 artists that went to the auditions on the first day -- Corinna Chamberlain, Stanley Cheung, Mak Ka Lun, Lam Chi Chuen, Marcus Kwok and many more.

'Western girl' Corinna performed Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You. She laughed: "Once I learned about this contest, I went to participate immediately. I hope I'll make it into the finals. I usually sing Chinese songs, but this time I sang an English song. Although I've released an album before and performed on stage several times, I'm still feeling very nervous."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment