7:34 PM
0

Steven Ma is now ready to make an album comeback, a decade after his last full studio album.

As reported on Jayne Stars website, the former TVB actor recently revealed that his upcoming album will have ten new songs, five in which he penned himself. One of the title's single, "An Understanding" was also released earlier in April.

The singer-actor, who has also written five books, stated that he enjoyed writing and used the experience to writing his own music this time round.

Steven expressed, "It's been many years since I last released a studio album, so I'm very excited. I never had actual knowledge about music arrangements, but fortunately, I did learn to play the electronic piano so I used it while composing at home. After recording the tunes at home, I handed them over to the music producer for it to be refined."

The 41-year-old singer also said that finding a refreshing sound for his listeners turned out to be a challenge, and added, "Each song has to have a unique style. In terms of my own singing approach, I will design a different range for each song. The producer even arranged for me to test out different microphones to capture my mid to low tones perfectly."

The actor also hopes that the sincerity injected into his new album can be felt and will be able to bring satisfaction to fans who have waited a decade for his new album.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment