4:01 PM
0

Working together for the first time for "The Conspirators", Aaron Kwok revealed that he had great chemistry with "seven time Best Actor", Nick Cheung.

According to Groove Asia website, while promoting the film at a shopping centre on 31 March, Aaron stated, "My personality is similar to Nick's. He is a really great actor and we had a lot of chemistry."

Nick added, "We both have been in show business for a while but never had the chance to work together. But we were able to hit it off really quick and talk to each other honestly."

Throughout the promotional event, Aaron and Nick hosted the trailer launch ceremony, played games with fans and shared production experience.

Asked if the actor revealed anything about his relationship rumour to Nick, the "Beast Stalker" joked, "I have to ask him for advice on how to get rumour speculations started for me. I have been speculating for several decades and still have nothing to show."

Aaron replied, "I will have to introduce him to my reporter friends then. I understand that the paparazzi are just working for their meals, over the years I just smile and let them be."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment