4:21 PM
0

Singer-actor Dicky Cheung may have been keeping mum about his younger brother and former manager, Henry Cheung's allegations against him but with the increasing negative press plaguing him last week, he decided to clarify about the scandal.

While in Hong Kong to attend good friends, Joey Tang and Eddie Ng's "Man's Icon Concert 2013″, Dicky held an impromptu press conference after the concert to clarify his stand, saying that he has been taking on the role of a father figure in his family since he was 17-years-old.

The usually good-humoured actor was in all seriousness, saying, "This is not the first time I have been attacked by family members. As the head of my family, I don't feel the need to air my dirty linen in public, so I didn't see the need to publicly explain. But this time, it was my mother who released a press statement to prove my innocence."

Last week, Henry Cheung accused Dicky for withholding his managerial and commission fees, which amounts to over HKD20 million. Henry alleged that Dicky took advantage of his depression by forcing him to sign papers to transfer all the stock rights of their talent agency, In Vogue, to Dicky. He also claimed that Dicky put him under house arrest, and barred their mother to make contact with him.

Meanwhile, in a statement released by his mother, it was stated that all accusations against Dicky were false and that the actor did not owe any family member anything.

To this, Dicky said, "My family is and will always be my responsibility. I will still continue to work hard to be a good brother, son, husband, and actor."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment