4:05 PM
0

After months of dwelling on her career direction, actress JJ Jia has decided to end her nine-year relationship with Nat Chan's management company, Snazz Entertainment Group.

Jayne Stars website reported that on 1 April, JJ updated her Weibo and thanked Nat Chan, her manager, and her colleagues for their support, saying that she will continue to work hard as she moves forward with new opportunities.

On 2 April, the actress, who appeared at a boxing match press event with a new haircut, confirmed the news, and disclosed, "My management contract had officially ended on 31 March. I left the company on good terms."

Asked if Nat tried to persuade her to stay, JJ stated, "Nat allowed me to make my own decision. We discussed it like friends."

The actress also denied rumours that her departure was caused by Snazz's extra attention to promote Carol Yeung, saying, "Many agencies have contacted me and I am interested in a new career direction."

Regarding her relationship with Louis Fan, JJ reassured that she currently has no plans to get married or to retire from the entertainment industry.

Meanwhile, Nat Chan commented, "I don't really know all the details about JJ's decision. She must have her own reasons for leaving, and that it is neither right nor wrong."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment