7:19 PM
0

Last night Sharon Chan, Roger Kwok, Selena Li and the rest of the cast of TVB new series Justice Arrogant Hero attended the end-of-filming dinner celebration. Sharon admitted since she won the Best Supporting Actress actress two years ago, she has gained more self-confidence and will concentrate more on repaying her fans in the future. "In the series, I play an unmarried mother and hope to set out to become TV Queen. My good buddies, Myolie Wu and Tavia Yeung, have become TV Queens, I want fight for this nomination and my next step is hoping to get this award, then life would be satisfying." As for her co-star Sammy Leung from Friendly Fire said he had clinical depression for three years. He still sees the psychologist and takes medication when needed, but he's not crazy. Sharon said: "I already knew about his depression before and I said I wanted to treat him within a month. When I collaborated with him, I saw he had an indifferent and uninterested nature, I counted on my one week of optimism to treat him. Then he started talking a lot more. (It was rumored Sammy has foot festish?) Actually he doesn't have an obsession for feet, he just likes photography, he takes photos of everything. He has complimented my legs before."

Roger expressed filming went smoothly and although the series hasn't even aired yet, Roger already wants a sequel. Whenever he, Pal Sinn, Raymond Cho and Johnson Lee has free time, they would share their singing and baby caring experiences with one another.

Nowadays, Selena does not easily recognize someone as her partner because her ex-boyfriends, when they first start dating, it goes well, but then it doesn't end well. It was said after Katy Kung broke up with her ex-boyfriend Patrick Tang, she lost an abnormal amount of weight? Selena said: "Breakups usually is unhappy, I am willing to be a listener, we keep a good relationship and can be friends."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment