4:05 PM
0

While filming his first outdoor scene since his hospitalisation, Bobby Au Yeung looked cheerful and energetic, even though he admitted that he was still not in the best of health.

According to Jayne Stars, on 13 March, TVB's upcoming drama "Love Reverses Three Lifetimes Of Fate" producer, Chong Wai Kin changed the cast location to Tung Long Island from the original plan so that the actor would not have to force himself.

Bobby enthused, "The company is great and they care about us. I wouldn't know what to do if I had to go down more than two hundred steps after filming. My legs don't have much strength. Aside from that, it's also not easy for the crew to carry the cameras up and down. [With the new location] everyone can be more relaxed."

Regarding his health, Bobby stated, "I'm still a little lacking. For instance, when I was filming a historical scene the day before yesterday, I had to argue and yell "Emperor, don't believe in their lies" loudly, and my energy levels have not returned to their normal state."

He added with assurance, "But when I visited the doctor for a check-up, he said I was strong and I am recovering quickly."

The actor also revealed that he would be taking a break after the drama concluded filming to recuperate thoroughly before taking on any more projects.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment