4:09 PM
0

Edwin Siu is ecstatic at the opportunity to sing for the original soundtrack for his upcoming TVB dramas.

According to Popular Asians website, the actor, who began his career as a singer in 2002, revealed that he will be recording the theme songs for not one, but two TVB dramas, "A Great Way to Care 2" and also "Bullet Brain", the latter to premiere on 8 April.

Asked about his thoughts on recording songs for the dramas, Edwin enthused, "I am extremely happy. I want to thank the producer for giving me the chance!"

Edwin, who last studio album was 2005's "Story", was given the opportunity to record the song "Enclosure" for "A Great Way to Care 2" and "My History" for "Bullet Brain".

The actor continued, "There are no words to describe the feeling of entering the recording room once again. I greatly treasure every opportunity for me to sing. Hopefully there will be more in the future!"

Meanwhile, in "A Great Way to Care 2", Edwin plays a forensic psychiatrist who will be trapped in a love triangle between Aimee Chan and Christine Kuo's characters in later episodes.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment