7:10 PM
0



TVB series Sergeant Tabloid's ratings peaked at 32 points. The cast including Michael Tse, Niki Chow, Mandy Wong, Koni Lui, Grace Wong and Queenie Chu met up last night for dinner to celebrate. Koni and her husband Dickson Wong were the earliest to arrive at the restaurant, but female lead Niki arrived very late. She said: "If I'm late, then I must admit it. Does not matter what excuse it is, I won't say what the reason is, but I know everyone had been waiting for me. I'm sorry." Niki added if everyone has a good time, she'll take care of the bill as her apology.

Michael exposed Niki wasn't willing to say what she would do to thank the audience if there are high ratings. Niki said: "Michael told me to wear a bikini, but I don't have a good body figure, I won't have anything to show. In a previous interview, someone mentioned we didn't have any kiss scenes in the series. If there is a 40 points rating and the audience are so supportive, I can give Michael a kiss. (What part of Michael will you kiss?) I have to pick an area to kiss too? When the time comes, I'll just close my eyes and do it. Before they said there will be less response from the audience during the Easter holiday, I hope the ratings will go back up after the holiday. Actually, the series is doing quite well now, since it had already released before and airing during this period, so if the ratings does reach 40 points, I don't mind giving Michael a passionate kiss. (Will there be a sequel?) When we were filming, there were already talks about a sequel and I have heard from the producer that there might be one. If its with the original cast, can consider it."

Michael is currently wrapping up the filming of Sniper Standoff and will have to rush back to the set right after this dinner. As for his co-stars Kate Tsui and Eddie Cheung both injured from filming? Michael laughed: "I don't know why they are always getting injured. Kate is probably because she has to wear extreme high heels."

Dickson Wong showed off his love for his wife Koni at the dinner by giving her a massage. When speaking of several 'heavy flavor' scenes in the series, Koni said she's just selling her long legs and won't compete with her other good sisters. Perhaps in the sequel, she could ask the producer to add a bikini scene, so her husband can guest star and wear his swim trunks. Actually Dickson served as the consultant for this series, sharing his past experiences as a police officer.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment