5:02 AM
0

Hong Kong singer, Jason Chan has recently announced the release of his new album, "The Next Moment".

Jayne Stars reported that the singer, who held a press conference to announce his new album on 20 March, revealed that the album is special as it contains more personal songs that he wrote himself for the first time.

Jason stated, "During the planning stages of "The Next Moment", I decided to participate in the album's creative process. So I began composing melodies and penning lyrics for the first time."

He continued, "When I was promoting [my previous album] "Lost And Found", I was intrigued by the stories in the songs that my friends had written for me. It influenced me to develop my own skills in song writing and become a stronger musician."

It was revealed that out of the thirteen titles in the final product, Jason contributed to six of them – four Cantonese songs and two Mandarin songs including the album's first single, "Let The Bullets Fly", as well as "Cocoon," which was penned by award-winning lyricist Albert Leung and produced by Hong Kong musician Alex Fung.

Also attending the press conference was Hong Kong band Dear Jane, who composed the song "I Haven't" for the album, as well as music producer Jun Kung, who co-produced three of the songs in "The Next Moment".

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment