6:02 PM
0

Leslie Cheung's former manager, Florence Chan, earlier disclosed her intentions to reveal Leslie's final message to his fans on his 10th Anniversary Memorial Concert, to be held on 31 March.

As reported on Groove Asia, Florence had since revealed the content of the last conversations between her and Leslie moments before his suicide ten years ago.

Florence recalled, "I was supposed to have a meal with Leslie that day. But before we met, Leslie called me on the phone and he said "I want to take this chance to observe Hong Kong carefully"."

Sensing that something was amiss as she pondered over his strange remark, Florence rushed to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel where they were supposed to meet.

She stated, "While I was on my way, I received a second phone call from Leslie. He said, "Wait for me at the main entrance of the hotel. I will be there very soon". However, my heart sank when I heard a loud bang coming from the direction of the hotel. I immediately tried to contact him, but to no avail."

Regarding Leslie's final message, Florence stated, "It is something that Leslie wanted to share with everyone, something about himself."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment