3:57 PM
0

Being touted as the golden triangle of Hong Kong film industry, Johnnie To, Andy Lau and Sammi Cheng collaborated in a new film – Blind Detective after 8 years. Andy will play a character of a blind man assisting policewoman Sammi to solve a mystery case.

In order to do well in his character, Andy specially went to training centre for blind and attended classes with the blind persons for 6 weeks. He expressed that he learn a lot, “Those who are really blind are not like actors who reached out their hand to feel around or kept falling down, they depended on their hearing and used their heart to feel the surrounding, they can do better than us who were using our eyes. There was one blind female who challenged me to dash up the stairs, from fourth to first floor to and fro, because she’s familiar with the surrounding, she was faster than me. I also trained to cook, cut vegetables, pour tea with my eyes blinded, had to listen carefully to the changes of sound in order to know how much water I had poured and whether the vegetable were cooked.”

One of the world’s 4 tenor – Andrea Bocelli is also blind, he would be performing in Hong Kong from 3 May. Andy expressed: “I always take note of Bocelli, his singing really moved me!” Sammi is excited with Bocelli performing in Hong Kong, she raise both her hands expressing that she would be buying tickets to watch the concert: “I really want to watch the concert! I loved his singing, it could console me!”

Source: Macao Daily, Metro Daily, Headline Daily, Wei Wen Po, Sing Tao, Ming Pao, Apple Daily News, Skypost
Translated by: AndyLauSounds

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment