3:55 PM
0

Rumour has it that Leon Lai's new Mandarin single, "I Can Forget You" has been written especially for the heavenly king's ex-wife, Gaile Lok.

As reported on Jayne Stars website, in his first music release since 2011, Leon sang about his regrets, with lyrics saying, "hurting only you/ I was selfish and cruel", and wished his ex-wife happiness, singing, "You peacefully live on/ and I will quietly survive."

The singer, who has been staying out of the spotlight, released the single on 26 March, five months after announcing his separation with his wife of four years.

While Gaile formally responded to the media regarding their divorce in October, Leon has refused to comment on the matter and it was speculated that "I Can Forget You" is his way of telling his side of the story.

"I Can Forget You" is written by Cheung Cho Kiu of Baron Music and composed by Leon's good friend, Ronald Ng.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment