7:01 PM
0


Yesterday Louis Koo and Christine Kuo attended the le saunda 2013 Spring and Summer Collection press conference. There were nearly a 1000 people surrounding the location. Recently Louis has been rumored with two Taiwanese actresses Joe Chen and Michelle Chen. Earlier his management said he will not respond to the rumors. Joe Chen attended an event in Shanghai yesterday and when asked of the rumor, she had a black face too.

It was reported Louis and Joe have been secretly dating for 2 years. Earlier Joe made a special trip to Thailand to visit Louis on the set, and Louis would frequently take time off to visit his girlfriend in Taiwan. Reporters asked about his rumors with Joe, he expressed the usual: "No comment. (Keep a low-profile relationship?) My style is rather low-profile. My father has always said, less talking and more doing. (Did you family ask about her?) My mom rarely pays attention to my work. (This is not work-related!) Considered part of my work! She would just ask me what I want to eat."

Christine attended the event in a low-cut dress, she was asked about her recent rumor with Aaron Kwok. Aaron's girlfriend Lynn Hung indirectly criticized that she shouldn't try to provoke bad peach blossoms. Christine said: "I should say sorry. My Chinese is not that good, I don't want to comment any further. I don't want to cause more trouble to others. (Are your parents worried?) After the incident last time, they are mentally stronger. We have mutual trust."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment