8:54 PM
0

Yesterday Eddie Cheung and Michael Tse were filming the ending scene, a war game, for TVB series Sniper Standoff. Before filming, it was seen Michael had bloodshot red eyes, while Eddie had a pimple on his chin. It turns out because the two had to rush and wrap up filming, they were filming nonstop from 3 PM in the studio, then to outdoor filming and didn't stop until 7 AM the next morning. That's a total of 16 hours. Eliza Sam, Otto Chan and the other SDU members filmed the ending war game scene with them and then took a large group picture. Eddie wrote on Weibo: "Filming series is such a difficult job, but we're all able to endure through it because we have a dream. To all the brothers and sisters out there, remember as long as you have a dream, your dream can come true!" Because the interview with Eddie interrupted filming, at one point the crew rushed reporters out.

Eddie was asked if he'll stop filming series after this because it had been so exhausting? He said: "I will definitely keep on shooting series, but not necessarily in HK! (How about TVB series?) Well then, that depends on the schedule. Actually I knew filming TVB series are difficult, but I'm older now and my physical endurance is not as good as before. One time I was shooting a chain of talking scenes, also because I was too tired, I didn't even know what lines I was saying anymore." Also a magazine reported Eddie scolded TVB for being inhumane, yesterday Eddie responded over the phone and said: "I never did an interview with that magazine. If there is anything I'm dissatisfied with, I will react to TVB directly. It is unfair to TVB to say that about them."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment