7:03 PM
0




The leads of TVB series Will Power -- Moses Chan, Fala Chen, Wayne Lai and Christine Ng hosted a 7 table end-of-filming dinner last night. Catherine Tsang was also there to support them. When Fala, Moses and Catherine were chatting, Fala sucked up to her saying TVB has improved, giving artists sufficient resting time. She said: "After Will Power, I will start the Triumph in the Skies II promotions. Nowadays, it's not as stressful when filming series. Actually, attending functions and events are even more stressful because you have to dress up, match clothes and shoes. I think filming series is more comfortable because then I could wear flip flops to work, then get into character and escape from reality. Also, when I was filming Will Power, it wasn't too difficult, TVB's benefits improved a lot. I have enough time to rest and even had 3 days off during Lunar New Year!"

Since Fala temporarily does not have a new series or album to work on, reporters teased her, asking if she's turning into a rich wife? Fala laughed: "No, I will work until death. I have many commercials and events to do."

Wayne Lai will start working on new series No Reserve immediately after. In the series, he has several scenes where he has to show his muscles, so Wayne has been working hard to keep fit lately. He expressed he's been doing push-ups every night to pump up those muscles: "I do about 60 or 70 push-ups! Aside from showing off my muscles, I also have many intense kiss scenes but the television-scale is limited. I don't want the kiss scenes to be the selling point and distract the audience from the actual story!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment