5:59 PM
0

Denise Ho, who neither denied nor admitted the rumours of her relationship with Taiwanese actress Deng Jiuyun, accidentally let slipped that she has a celebrity girlfriend.

Asianpopnews reported that the Hong Kong singer, who announced her homosexuality late last year, shared that she had not held her girlfriend's hand for 13 years in public due to her celebrity status.

When asked if her girlfriend had complained about their hush-hush relationship, Denise accidentally replied, "No. She is from the entertainment industry too. She understands."

The Cantopop singer then realised her mistake and reportedly begged the reporter to give her some privacy and stopped asking more questions about her love life.

However, Denise still shared her philosophies about love, saying, "I am a conservative person. I will be loyal to my partner and I hope to spend my lifetime with her."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment