8:52 PM
0



Yesterday beauty and cosmetic brand, Sasa, celebrated their 35th anniversary. Vivian Chow, Rain Li, Kate Tsui, Cecilia Wang and her sister Irene Wang were invited to take part in the anniversary party. Not only did Vivian dressed sexily to the party, but also did a self play, self sing performance. She said: "I can accept healthy sexiness. My husband has confidence in my, he knows my limit, just like I know his limit. Plus, I'm getting old, no need to worry too much."

It was rumored Eric Tsang invited her back to shoot a TVB series alongside Veronica Ip and Teresa Mo. Vivian said: "No such thing. If I'm just singing or maybe perform theme songs, I think the possibility would be higher. I can still handle it. I don't think I can handle series filming. (Make a guest appearance in a few episodes?) I haven't thought that far out. When I encounter a good script, then I'll think about it."

Yesterday Kate arrived at the party in an evening dress designed by Mountain. It appeared her chest had 'shrunk' due to the design of the dress. Kate laughed: "The designer told me to put my figure away and don't always bring it out to show. I never had a good body figure anyway, perhaps its because you all had a misconception in the ordinary days? I just finished filming Sniper Standoff, I wonder if its because its been too stressful because I lost 5 pounds. I'm going to rejuvenate my health after this, but I don't mean get a boob job because now matter what its going to be useless." She does not mind being called 'flat chested'.

Kate revealed she'll be filming a new series with Dayo Wong in May, but it was said she replaced Dodo Cheng? Kate said: "How is that possible? I really can't take that. It is impossible to compare me with a senior, whether if its Dodo or Charmaine Sheh, I cannot compare." Kate expressed the new series with Dayo is completely new, it is not a sequel to War of Genders or Your Hired!

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment