12:45 AM
0








Yesterday TVB introduced the final batch of series at day two of HK FILM ART 2013, a total of 8 series -- Beauty At War, Triumph in the Skies II, The Hippocratic Crush II, Bullet Brain, Always and Ever, Ruse of Engagement, Awfully Lawful and A Great Way to Care II. The attending artistes included -- Moses Chan, Sheren Tang, Christine Ng, Eddie Kwan, Kenny Wong, Ruco Chan, Ron Ng, Aimee Chan, Wayne Lai, Natalie Tong, Pierre Ngo, Edwin Siu, Roger Kwok, Johnson Lee, Raymond Cho, Sharon Chan, Grace Wong, Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Him Law, Eliza Sam, Mandy Wong, Bobby Au Yeung, Esther Kwan, Francis Ng, Fala Chen, Myolie Wu , Nancy Wu, etc.

TVB's 2-storey booth was called 'TVB 2013 Programmes Press Conference', the series were significantly promoted via the trailers, some notable scenes included Natalie Tong's full back reveal in Bullet Brain; Joyce Tang's sexy bra scene in Awfully Lawful; Several kiss scenes and Christine Ng's theme song performance in Beauty At War.

Francis Ng disclosed TITS2 is scheduled to release this summer (July 2013), but he didn't know if that's a good or bad thing and can't worry too much because he has no control over the broadcast schedule. Reporters mentioned summer is the time when most of the audience are out on vacation? Francis said: "No problem, they can catch the episodes online and the HK tourists can watch the series too. When the time comes, I'll try to accommodate the major promotions as much as I can."

Luckily Bobby Only Got 1 "Bow" From Francis

Earlier Bobby Au Yeung was hospitalized after suffering from acute pneumonia, yesterday many colleagues surrounded him asking how he's doing. During the interview, Francis mentioned Bobby and joked: "I was thinking I should go give him a bow, initially I wanted to give him 2 more bows, but then I just gave him 1 bow, which is a good sign. We all have to cherish our health."

When Sheren was shooting Beauty At War, she was too stress and suffered from depression. Now recovered, Sheren said: "I already got better after we completed the series. At the time, I was a little scared too, but luckily my condition was discovered and treated early. (In the future will you accept less such complex and heavy scripts?) Not related. The most important is to have the whole script prepared, unless you're sloppy about it, then that would really be a problem. I've been regulating myself well." Sheren expressed she's been working too hard for 10+ years and will start accepting jobs depending on her interest. She'll be accepting less series and for the time being, she does not have time to take on any new TVB series.

Christine Kuo New Rumor with Aaron Kwok, Feels Helpless

A recent magazine reported Christine Kuo is the third party involved in Aaron Kwok and Lynn Hung's relationship and earlier she was seen getting quite intimate with Matthew Ko at Stefan Huyuh's wedding. Yesterday Christine yelled out her helplessness. She said: "People who grew up overseas like to compliment people. After complimenting someone, even that makes yourself happy. Perhaps in HK, sometimes complimenting someone in the makeup room may be regarded as courting that person. This is something I don't agree on." Do you compliment Aaron often? She said: "Not just him, last time I complimented Oscar Leung too. This time, I complimented Aaron and the media is saying I like him. I'm really afraid to compliment others again!" Aaron was spotted parking at the building of where you were living? "He wasn't parking at my building, I'm not sure where he parked. I don't want to comment on false news and I don't keep in touch with Aaron, so I really feel helpless. There are other rumors that say I'm in a relationship with Matthew Ko, he just patted my head once. I really hope to clarify here." Does Christine mind being called the third party in Aaron's relationship? She said anybody minds being called a third party, she knows everyone is worried about her love life, but don't just make any story up.

** Trailers to the series could be viewed here. Look for the [HK FILMART Trailer] hyperlinks.
** Day 1 coverage: [Here]


Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily , Weibo (images/clips)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment