9:35 AM
0

Appearing in a sexy low-cut tube dress at an event recently, the currently-single TVB actress Mandy Wong happily revealed that she went on a date with a gentleman on White Day.

Groove Asia website reported that while speaking to the media at an event on 15 March, the actress revealed that she and the mysterious gentleman are still in the process of knowing each other and have yet to declare themselves a couple.

Mandy expressed, "We've just been on dates for a period of time now, but I want to keep it low-key. I hope everyone will give us some space to get to know each other more!"

The actress, who plays a supporting role in TVB's "Sergeant Tabloid", recently received a lot of love from fans who believed that she gave a better performance than Niki Chow.

Asked on her thoughts about the good reviews, Mandy modestly said, "My role this time is very different. I'm really mean and serious! I hope the audience don't get frightened."

The actress also dismissed rumours of a conflict with other cast, after it was reported that she was absent during a cast dinner. The actress explained, "I had dinner with my sister that night, and then had to go to work. We aren't on bad terms. We'll meet up again for dinner later."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment