10:20 PM
0

Michelle Wai Si Nga yesterday attended an environmental protection event and revealed that when she worked on a film she was asked to play an adult video goddess on the spot. She asked the director to show her the adult video right away as an example. "Finally we weren't able to load it. I could only listen to the director's description. I didn't expect that after the shoot all the men on the set said that my performance was very convincing and even asked if I have seen it before." She said that the performance only included lip biting, bashful smiles and no sexy performance, since the director asked her to play the adult video opening when the actress introduced herself. Adason Lo (Law Lik Wai) was asked about his adult video goddess. He immediately practiced Tai Chi and said, "I can't tell who is who, recently I am watching Kimura's new series. (Do you usually watch adult videos?) I watch Japanese series and Korean films more."

Source: on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment