4:40 AM
0

TVB may be more than eager to renew their contract with Power Chan, but unfortunately for his wife Mimi Lo, that feeling is not extended to her.

According to Jayne Stars, the 38-year old actress has yet to be contacted by TVB despite that her contract is almost over. Feeling disappointed with their treatment of her after working for them for 13 years, Mimi said, "The funny thing is, TVB says I owe them show debts, and yet they don't give me opportunities to work. I gave my youth to TVB, and what is the result?"

In November last year, when Mimi was pregnant with her baby daughter, she had to take on less strenuous jobs, appearing in variety shows instead of dramas. However, after she gave birth, she contacted the company to ask if there were any jobs, but they told her there was nothing suitable.

"However, within a month, I received a call saying, 'You owe the company over a hundred show debts, so quickly get back to work!" It's so unreasonable. It's not that I'm not willing to work. In fact, I can take on any job. Even acting as a passer-by is fine too. I was always on standby, but they didn't contact me at all. Now that my contract is almost over, they're saying that I owe them?" said Mimi.

There are conflicting reports that the actress' initial statement about TVB has been distorted, as Mimi has posted on her Weibo that her words have been distorted by Sudden Weekly's publication.

When asked about his wife's issue, Power exclaimed, "Mimi does not have enough show debts to pay back TVB. I think the system needs to be adjusted. It's not that she doesn't want to accept jobs, but because the producers haven't been contacting her. It's not fair if they keep demanding the show debts."

Currently, Mimi is hosting the variety shows "The Green Room" and "Pleasure & Leisure".

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment