3:54 PM
0

Wong Jing once stated that Stephen Chow has been so busy making his own success that he forgets about others, and it seems that the actor himself knew about such facts for a while now.

As reported on Groove Asia website, while speaking to CCTV anchor Chai Jing in the famous talk show programme, "Seeing", the "Journey to the West" director talked about his views on relationship, work and money.

Asked why he is still single, the actor said, "Do I still have a chance looking like this now? I am so old that even I am afraid to say what my age is."

He continued, "I had real love in front of me once, but I did not cherish it. I think I have a poor luck when it comes to that. If I could start over again, I would not make myself so busy and would take some time to do something that I would enjoy."

Chai Jing also pointed out that while some called him a genius, other directors would part ways with him, calling him a tyrant, as he would publicly change scenes due to difference in opinion.

He admitted the fact, and said, "When I am working, I get very serious. Sometimes being serious would upset some people. But only by working seriously would I have hope."

Asked about his views on money, Stephen answered, "Of course I hope to be able to make more. I was very poor during my childhood. When I had the chance, I would make money with my own abilities. It's not because of what I wanted to eat or where I wanted to live. People had to keep achieving goals. Making money didn't need to have an end. Doing something to its best is the real nucleus; making money made it a complete set."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment