8:48 PM
0



Kabby Hui Nga Ting has been compared to an early Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi in terms of giving people an elegant and refined impression. Recently she broke into the film industry and her first film was the classic film LONELY FIFTEEN (LAN MUI JAI)'s 2013 version WHAT'S UP GIRL (MEI GAU SIU NUI). Kabby in the film played Irene Wan Bik Ha's daughter and caught attention. She hoped to melt viewers' hearts with her passion. The 18 year old Kabby was very nervous about her first performance. "Luckily Sister Wan Bik Ha took great care of me all along and made it easy for her to get into character."

As a film industry newcomer Kabby was willing to accept different challenges. With a strong desire to perform since childhood, she participated in chorus and drama troupes and enjoy the applause after her performance. She said that she would like to make a comedy and a horror film the most. "I hope to be able to bring joy to everyone through comedy and train my ability to hold back laughter. At the same time I want to try horror film too because I am very daring. I wouldn't mind play ugly either."

Source: on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment