11:24 PM
0

Actor Andy Lau was recently awarded with the Salento Actor Award at the second Salento International Film Festival.

As reported on TVB News World, the award, honouring the actor for his contribution to films was presented by the Consulate General of Italy in Hong Kong, Ms. Alessandra Schiavo. Andy is the second Hong Kong recipient, after Deanie Ip's win last year.

The "Blind Detective" actor expressed, "This is an award of responsibility and I hope with this, I could help in the exchange of Hong Kong and European cultures, and also widen the Hong Kong market."

When asked if he would be interested to join any Italian productions, Andy quipped, "I need to master the Italian language first before accepting such offers. I still would like to collaborate with Italian filmmakers, but I think Italians love Deanie Ip more!"

Meanwhile, when he asked about his withdrawal from John Woo's new film, "Love And Let Love", the actor stressed again that he had to withdraw from the project due to conflicting schedules and denied making any demands.

"John Woo is a good man. I got worried after reading the news, but upon seeing John stand out and made a clarification, I respect him. I was still thinking how to explain myself when he did it for me," he stated.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment