9:23 AM
0

Actress Yoyo Mung recently revealed that she has been filling her time with learning new things ever since she ended her contract with TVB.

Popular Asians reported that in an interview with Now TV's show, "Vinci's Code", the first show outside TVB for the actress, Yoyo revealed that she has left the decision of managing her contract to her manager while she focuses on other things.

Revealing that she has been trying other interests, the actress revealed, "Recently I found out that people can plant rice in Hong Kong and there are even classes for it. Seeing that I am still young, I hope to gain more knowledge."

The actress also disclosed that she has been planting potatoes in her backyard and playing mahjong with her mother-in-law in her free time, as well as watching more TV shows.

Yoyo stated that she was impressed with Linda Chung's acting in the recent episode of prank show, "Office of Practical Jokes", saying, "Her scared expressions were very real. I really wanted to text her to tell her how great she was."

Meanwhile, when asked if she has any plans of having children, the actress expressed, "I am still thinking about it. I have three cats in the house to play with me right now. I'm scared that after having children, they won't listen to me."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment