12:15 AM
0

Following Sheren Tang's complaints regarding poor practices on the set of "Beauty At War", especially the lack of well-timed completed script, scriptwriter Chow Yuk Ming recently admitted his flaws and attributed the script issue to his "bad habit".

According to Jayne Stars, at an interview with the press, Chow stated, "Writers usually have this habit. Journalists, novelists, TV scriptwriters all have this bad habit, but mine is particularly bad. I couldn't change [the habit] before I turned 30, so I will probably carry it to my grave."

Admitting that he knows the habit is very frustrating for the cast and crew, however, he felt that the situation is like a sinking ship and it was easier to blame him when a drama was unsuccessful, stating, "I haven't changed in all of these years. In the past two years however I have done this less frequently. Sometimes I feel pessimistic and think, the ship is about to sink, some people would rather play mouse and be the first to escape."

However, the scriptwriter was still apologetic about his behaviour, and expressed that he had once regretted writing this sequel.

Meanwhile, upon hearing about Chow's sinking ship analogy, Sheren slammed the scriptwriter on Weibo, and stated, "I'm nothing and I have nothing to lose, so I'm not worried if the ship sinks. You're wrong. Human nature is not as bad as you think. We must take responsibility once we board the ship."

"I was ill in the middle of filming, but I persevered to avoid damaging morale. If you want to behave immaturely and won't care about how others should prepare, then you must also be responsible for the consequences. We all want to do a good job, not just you! We simply need to admit to our failures together!"

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment