2:33 AM
0

With news circulating that Fala Chen is ending her contract with TVB, it was reported that TVB's good girl Grace Wong aspires to do the same.

According to Popular Asians, in a phone interview recently, Grace revealed that she is currently re-assessing her future and admitted her disappointment in her career prospects as an actress.

The "Sergeant Tabloid" actress also disclosed that she will consider her future options carefully, hinting at a possibility of not renewing her TVB contract.

"I think Fala's decision to end her contract and enrol in a New York summer course to be inspiring. I myself have been in the industry for six years. As Fala said, it's time for self-improvement."

The "Strictly Come Dancing" queen who also has a passion for singing, expressed that "There have been music companies seeking me out all this while. I am considering which music company is suitable for me and my image. Many singers often sing melancholic ballads but I wish the [music message] to be positive. However, it doesn't have to be about Christianity."

Grace added that she has also taken to writing her own songs and hopes to be able to record them soon.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment