12:23 AM
0

Using a 'break up ring', Lynn Hung announces the end of her 7 year relationship with 'Heavenly King' Aaron Kwok. Losing the 'Heavenly King's Wife' title, Lynn accepted an exclusive interview earlier in Mainland, where she talks about how wronged she felt in the past years for the first time. Taking up the 'Heavenly King's Wife' title is certainly not easy!

Asked whether Lynn has put down her past relationship? She said she ought to and expressed she started working in the real world at the age of 19 and had counted on herself all along. It wasn't until she came to HK, that she had colleagues and an assistant to look after her. When speaking of the end of her 7 year relationship with Aaron? Lynn couldn't help but to disclose: "In the past years, I've been living in everybody's world. Sometimes, I feel like I'm forcing myself. I don't want to force myself to do something I don't want to anymore. I want to be happy and let the people around me be happy too." Clearly, she is implying carrying the 'Heavenly King's Wife' title was a burden to her. Lynn expressed its a new beginning, every day is a different day and she hopes to meet new friends.

During the interview, Lynn mentioned several times she wants a wedding that truly belongs to her. She said: "Everything must be pretty, not only myself, but he must be waiting for me in a well-ironed tuxedo." She just hopes for simple happiness, but she no longer looks forward to marriage. She said: "I don't dare to be hopeful. When there is hope, then there is disappointment. I will concentrate on my career instead. No career, then no family."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment