12:39 AM
0


Recently suffering a sprain, Miriam Yeung Chin Wa last night still wore 5 inch high flatforms but slowed down her pace. "My leg injury is already 70% healed, now I am working hard on physical therapy. I have to wear high heels, since flats feel like I am not wearing clothes. I lack a sense of security. platform shoes are already much safer. Last year because they were nickle heels and back stage was too dark I suffered the sprain. Hubby (Real) Ting Chi Go had a few words and told me to properly learn to walk."

Chin Wa joked that she had a "parent paranoia". she said, "The 11 month old Torres began to baby talk, every time I heard sounds that were similar to 'Mama" I would imagine that my son was calling me. However my friends said that I was paranoid, my son was only making noise in preparation of teething."

Chin Wa has not confirmed whether she would make the LOVE IN THE BUFF sequel (JI MING YU GU GIU YUT GA), but she did not dare to compete with Cherie Chung Chor Hung for Shawn Yue Man Lok. "I really like AN AUTUMN'S TALE (CHAU TIN DIK TUNG WA). If I would be able to work with Hung Goo and Chow Yun Fat, it would be quite a blessing. Losing Yue Man Lok to Hung Goo wouldn't be important. Fat Gor and I are very OK too, but I would have to ask Fat Soh before hand."

Source: Mingpao, On.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment