6:07 PM
0

Rumour has it that Cantopop singer and actress Gigi Leung is making preparations with her Spanish husband Sergio to get pregnant.

Groove Asia reported that the 37-year-old artiste has been cutting down on her workload, accepting only one acting job every year and gets her additional income from commercials and event appearances.

Gigi, who is looking fuller these past few weeks, was also speculated to already be with child.

At a mall recently, the actress dismissed her pregnancy rumours and stated, "I've gained 3kg because my hubby cooks for me frequently. I'm born in the year of the dragon so I hope to try for a baby in the year of the horse."

Meanwhile, it was rumoured that Gigi and husband are planning to open a Spanish restaurant business together so that he would be free to accompany her on her future work trips.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment