11:47 PM
0

After keeping mum for quite a while since breaking up with Hong Kong star, Aaron Kwok, model-actress Lynn Hung finally expressed her thoughts on their seven-year relationship.

As reported on Groove Asia, Lynn implied that the title of the "Heavenly King's Wife" burdened her tremendously.

"In the past years, I've been living in everybody's world. Sometimes, I feel like I'm forcing myself to do what I don't want to do. Then I realised that I really don't want to do it anymore. I want to be happy and let the people around me be happy too," the actress expressed.

When asked whether she has moved on from her breakup, Lynn revealed that she should do so, stating, "I started working in the real world when I was only 19 and had depended on myself all along."

Refusing to talk about the criteria of the man of her dreams, the actress revealed what she wanted in her wedding instead and quipped, "Everything must be pretty, not only myself, but he must be waiting for me in a well-ironed tuxedo."

"I just want simple happiness, but I no longer look forward to marriage. I don't dare to put too much hope. When there is hope, then there is disappointment. I will concentrate on my career instead. No career, then no family," she concluded.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment