12:55 AM
0

TVB actor Ron Ng was recently reported to follow the footsteps of his fellow actors, Bosco Wong and Moses Chan, and bought a new home.

As reported on Popular Asians website, the 33-year-old actor, who is known for his extravagant spending, recently purchased a HKD 9 million (app USD 1,159,884) 1,200-feet private flat in Bellagio, located outside the Castle Peak Road in Sham Tseng, Tsuen Wan.

When asked about his new purchase, Ron enthused, "It's true, but I really cannot talk too much about it. This is the first time that I bought a house."

When asked why he chose that particular property, Ron said, "The scenery is gorgeous, and the environment is comforting. I have not repossessed the flat yet. I am still thinking about whether I should move in or invest in it."

The actor also stated that he still bought the flat despite high market prices as an investment, stating, "I really don't know what I'm doing, but I will be paying off the mortgage. I did not pay it all at once."

Asked if he is keeping the flat for his future wife, Ron laughed and said, "The flat's too small! I have higher expectations. I will work hard to earn the money to buy an even bigger home."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment