12:58 AM
0

Nicholas Tse Ting Fung, Joey Yung Cho Yi, and Twins' manager Mani Fok Man Hei has been rumored to have given birth to a daughter. Yesterday on the eve of Mother's Day she revealed her two year old daughter Honey. Mani declined to reveal the identity of her daughter's father, only saying that he is a Mainland businessman who she was dating for two years. After breaking up she realized that she was pregnant. Mani once was depressed and secretly flew to the U.S. to give birth.

Now Mani's life due to her daughter has become complete. Her biggest dream was for her daughter to grow up healthy and be a happy girl.

Mani in 2011 suddenly took time off from Emperor to study in the U.S. At the time she was already rumored to be pregnant but was never confirmed. Two years later her daughter is already two. Mani decided to publicize her motherhood. Yesterday online she posted a warm photo with her daughter Honey. Mani wrote, "My life is complete because of her! I wish all the mothers of the world a Happy Mother's Day! Thank you to all my friends and people who love me for your well wishes!"

Mani talked about her pregnancy and parenthood. She said that her daughter Honey early September will go to the kindergarten, thus she publicized her mother identity and will hold her daughter's hand when she will go to school. Everyone was definitely concerned with who the father was, but Mani did not want to reveal his identity. Thus, he is a Mainland businessman, a hard working man who looks solid and powerful, and a polite gentleman.

Mani only discovered her pregnancy after breaking up with her boyfriend of two years in 2011. At the time she was very low. "Originally having a child and being a mother have always been my dream, but with what happened I was very conflicted. The baby's father and I weren't compatible. When he found out that I was pregnant, he was willing to take the responsibility but I didn't want to be forced to be together. He respected my decision. I knew that while raising the baby alone I had a lot that I had to face, but with her my life is complete."

Mani at the time took time off from Emperor boss Albert Yeung Sau Sing for her pregnancy. Mr. Yeung did not yell at her and even said that he would make proper arrangements. She went to the U.S. and enrolled in an English course. "During this period my body had huge hormonal changes, I had mood swings, no sense of security. I often threw tantrums and thus was depressed. At the time I always thought 'for her anything is fine' so I was able to tough it out." After the birth of her daughter Mani decided to work for the company in the north in hopes of making more money for her daughter to have a good life. She would also be able to live quietly in Beijing. She even quit smoking for her daughter.

Mani decided to return to Hong Kong with her daughter because her daughter was once at death's door. "When she was 8 months old, once she had high fever and I took her to the children hospital. Because of many people in waiting, the nurse told us to come back in an hour. At the time I discovered that my daughter was not responding and was already twitching and lost consciousness. I lost my mind and yelled at the doctor to save my baby, I was afraid of losing her. The doctor said that Honey due to the high fever lacked oxygen to the her brain. If she had another high fever in the future it might happen again, which was very dangerous and had to be treated in time at the hospital. In Beijing I had to drive 45 minutes to the hospital, so I decided to bring her back to Hong Kong. Nothing was more important than her."

Honey has already returned to Hong Kong for over a year. Mani did not avoid taking her daughter outside with her former boyfriend. "I don't feel like a single parent. My daughter has Papa, only her Papa and I are friends and not married. Our relationship is very harmonious."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment