6:36 PM
0







The Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) directed Sun City new film KAU NUI BUT LEI 3 HING DAI originally intended to cast Sita Chan Hei Yi as its lead actress, her accidental passing required the script to be changed as the second lead actress Shiga Lin Si Nga was "promoted" to the lead. Jacqueline Chong Si Man who has been linked to Yip Lim Sum in rumors will be in a love triangle with Lin Si Nga and Sammy Sum Chun Hin.

Two nights ago Dominic Ho Ho Man and Linah Matsuoka shot a street kiss scenes in Lan Kwai Fong. The director even asked them to kiss 360 degrees. The always beyond high Matsuoka before places already put her arm around Dominic's shoulder. As soon as the shoot began, Matsuoka began to initiate the kiss, during which laughter broke out. Although rain was falling hard, they had a roof over their heads and were not soaked.

Later they shot a scene in which Lin Si Nga threw cream at them. Because cream was very hard to wash out thoroughly, the team replaced it with shaving cream. Yet after every take they had to go to the salon to wash their hair and make up anew. However they remained professional and never complained. During rehearsal they were so happy that they broke out in foul language. Dominic said "PK" and Matsuoka in the film said, "Your mother.....what the fxxk!" With her not so fluent Cantonese, as soon as she opened her mouth laughter broke out.

Dominic revealed that since they have worked together many times, the kiss scene was absolutely not awkward at all. Before hand he already informed his girlfriend. He even said, "Of course my girlfriend is a better kisser! However it's the first time I had cream thrown at me, the cream went into my ears and couldn't hear anything. I had to wipe it off immediately, but it was pretty fun." In a black mask Lin Si Nga said, "I have a lot of pressure, I am afraid of causing bad takes for others and keeping them from getting off work. (Have you tried revenge like this?) I have always killed with kindness, I would rather I am unhappy myself."

However Chong Si Man who did not have a scene two nights ago suddenly appeared in the rain and looked hesitant with rumored boyfriend Yip Lim Sum. She also denied that she was deliberately visiting the set. Chong Si Man's explanation was a little rough. "My make up school has a girl helping up with make up here. Around 11 I have to go to Sheung Shui for work, that's why I am here. I am not keeping anyone company." Justin Cheung Kin Sing who starred in DUE WEST OUR SEX JOURNEY (YUT LO HEUNG SAI) was asked about the sequel's interest in adding Joel Chan Shan Chung to the cast. Was he afraid that his role would be stolen? Cheung Kin Sing confidently said, "I am not, you know how smart the boss is. However in the new film I still have to remove my pants."

Source: on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment