12:10 AM
0

Karena Ng recently dismissed speculations of a conflict with Raymond Lam's rumoured ex-girlfriend Rose Chan, after the former criticised her for her lavish spending.

As reported on Popular Asians, earlier, Rose Chan took a jab at the young actress, stating that the 19-year-old should have considered if her designer items are age-appropriate.

The comment, however, was interpreted by others as Rose's way of implying Karena's materialistic values.

At a charity event on 14 May, Karena, who is known for her love of brands and designer labels, denied being offended by Rose's comments, and defended her purchases, stating that it is within her rights to do so.

"I don't think she was implying I am materialistic," the actress said. "I didn't buy them because of the brands, but because they look good. I am simply spending money I have earned on what I love!"

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment