10:51 PM
0

Newcomer Kabby Hui may have just recently broke into the film industry, but already the actress has set her mind on her next project.

According to Groove Asia, the 18-year-old actress, whose elegance and charm were compared to young Cecilia Cheung, revealed that she hopes to participate in the comedy and horror genres in future.

Kabby expressed her willingness to accept various challenges and said, "I hope to be able to bring joy to everyone through comedy and train my ability to hold back laughter. At the same time I want to try horror films too because I am very daring. I wouldn't mind being ugly either."

Meanwhile, audiences can see her silver screen performance through the modern version of the classic 80s film, "Lonely Fifteen", also stars the original's actress, Irene Wan.

"I was very nervous about my first performance," said Kabby. "Luckily, Irene took great care of me along the way and made it easy for me to get into character."

When asked her hopes for the new film, Kabby enthused, "I hope that I can melt audiences' heart with my passion."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment