8:59 PM
0

Following Fala Chen's intention on leaving TVB, it was said Grace Wong is thinking about switching to become a singer instead and won't be renewing her TVB contract! Yesterday she accepted a telephone interview and admitted: "There has been record companies approaching me all along. I'm thinking which company would fit my image. Singers are always have sad love songs, I want to be more positive, does not necessarily have to be about Jesus or a sexy MV, but convey it through stage performances." Is she not signing a TVB artist management contract? She frankly expressed it is possible, but will really have to think through it clearly: "I've been in the industry for 6 years, just as Fala said, it is about time for continuing education."

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment