11:39 PM
0

Actress and single mother Shirley Yeung has recently turned to theatre in an effort to provide for her daughter.

According to Jayne Stars, the actress has been busy rehearsing for her new musical, "Landscape Encounter" since early May. Shirley will be playing one of the two good friends alongside Ursele Wong, who then became love rivals.

The actress revealed, "We will act as our characters from when they were 16 to 60 years old. We hardly had any time to rest, alternating between the young and old characters on stage."
Shirley also revealed that she will also appear in the play, "Carmen", playing a male role this time around.

She expressed the difficulties of playing the role, saying, "It's very difficult to make my voice sound like a man. After practicing for a few weeks, my throat is already sore and I have to bring lozenges and flasks of warm water with me."

The actress has been busy for the past few months to provide for her daughter, Krystal. She has been appearing in the food variety programme, "Cook Away Lady May", a real estate company's promotional event at Zhongshan and now stage plays.

However, the actress revealed that it is hard for her to stay away from her little darling to work on the play, and stated, "I get to learn a lot on stage and it can also help with my acting. But I hope TVB producers do not forget me and can help me earn more milk money!"

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment