9:02 PM
0

The highly-anticipated new Dayo Wong comedy has officially began filming as of 6 May 2013.

Jayne Stars reported that the comedy actor appeared at the shooting location in good spirits but looking skinnier than usual.

When asked, Dayo assured that he is absolutely healthy, stating, "If I take off my shirt, you will be scared by my toned biceps! I'm not just skin and bones; I have a bit of a tummy."

Whether his good friend Cheung Tat Ming may guest star in the series, Dayo replied, "Let's wait for his health to improve. He is a bit skinny for now. He is working behind-the-scenes at the moment and is full of energy."

Meanwhile, Kate Tsui, who earlier admitted having a hard time sleeping soundly at the thought of working with Dayo, stated, "I enjoy working with Dayo. He is relaxing and fun to be around."

The new comedy, "My Prime Lady", is a 20-episode modern comedy directed by Man Wai Hung, of Dayo′s "You're Hired" fame.

In the new series, Dayo plays Heung Kwong Nam, a stylish creative director of a public relations firm who has a keen interest of helping broken-hearted women find true love through complete life makeovers. However, his life changes when a woman from his past, Sing Fa Lui (Kate Tsui) suddenly re-appears in his life and gets the opportunity to work at the firm as his equal.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment