11:18 PM
0



Last night Myolie Wu and Edwin Siu were shooting for TVB grand production Rosy Business 3 in Tai Po. The two had just started working on the series for a couple of days and already gets a kiss scene. Myolie and Edwin prepared themselves well for their first kiss, they both ate mints before the shoot.

The scene was about Edwin rescuing the unconscious Myolie, and because Edwin is deeply in love with Myolie, he sneaked a kiss right after. In another scene, Edwin had to run while carrying Myolie and had to shoot the scene 4 times. Edwin was slightly out of breath after the shoot, but he laughed: "That wasn't difficult since I exercise on a regular basis. Myolie wasn't that heavy! She's right here, I have to say this louder so she can hear. Haha."

Myolie replaces Sheren after she dropped out of the series. She'll have heavy screen time and a very serious role. She said: "Last night, I was shooting crying scenes all night. I had a wave of ups and downs in my emotions. The story is very heavy, so I will definitely feel unhappy after completing the scenes. Not only does this series challenge my acting, but this also satisfies my acting cravings." Myolie expressed she did not feel embarrassed when she did the kiss scene with Edwin. They are both very professional artistes.

Edwin described his role is an extremely 'heavy taste' one. In the series, he's so in love with Myolie he practically goes crazy. He does not spare anything for her, "I'm really psychotic in the series. I rape people and pretend to be gay all because of Myolie. This series is the challenge of my acting career." When speaking of the kiss scene, Edwin said: "No embarrassment, we had a bloody kiss scene earlier in the sales presentation. This is nothing!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment