3:05 PM
0

2013 seems to be a lucky year for singer G.E.M. After beating Joey Yung for "Top Selling Local Female Singer of The Year" at the IFPI Hong Kong Top Sales Music Awards 2013, the singer is recently awarded again as the Most Outstanding Female Singer.

As reported on Asianpopnews website, the Federation of Hong Kong Filmmakers held its 20th anniversary gala dinner – simultaneously giving out their Outstanding Performing Artistes Awards.

Asked of her views on winning the said award together with Eason Chan, G.E.M expressed, "I would never think that I am equal to a veteran singer like Eason Chan. The pressure is too much, but I am very happy."

The singer continued, "The award is voted by the professionals after all. I entered showbiz when I was 16. I was viewed as a little kid along the way, and now I need to be more mature!"

Asked if she would set her goal to beat Joey Yung to achieve the heavenly queen status, G.E.M. replied, "Please don't say that. I just want to do my job well."

The Federation of Hong Kong Filmmakers awards were voted by the various representatives of the federation in order to acknowledge the efforts of the artistes from different arenas in film, television and music industry.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment