10:38 PM
0

TVB actress Linda Chung recently dismissed reports that she and rumoured boyfriend Phillip Ng went on a holiday to Vancouver together.

As reported on Popular Asians website, while speaking to the media at a small autograph session in Sha Tin, Linda revealed that she visited her family in Vancouver last month and spent a lot of quality time together.

Asked if she planned the trip with Phillip, who was also in Vancouver around the same time, the actress stated, "No. I was on a break and decided to visit my family. Maybe he was there to promote his film or something, but all I know is that I travelled to Canada on my own."

The actress also enjoyed her vacation, and revealed, "I went swimming with my family, and walked our dog in the park near the school I used to go to. I also helped my mum with her grocery shopping in Chinatown. It was fun."

Meanwhile, the small autograph session was a great success. The event managed to attract hundreds of people, and fans had fun interacting with the actress through games and activities. Linda also performed a few songs from her latest album, "Love Love Love" for her fans.

In related news, Linda Chung's upcoming drama, "Tiger Cubs 2" will begin filming in June.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment