4:24 PM
0

Christine Ng recently shrugged off a tabloid report stating that she used to smoke marijuana, joined the triad and being a third party in a couple's relationship, stating that it was "an old news made new".

According to Groove Asia website, in a tele-conversation with the media, Christine admitted that the rumours were all true but the article's contents were taken from her past interviews.

Christine stated, "The reporter called me and asked if I'm this or that. At the time, I was at my hotel room party and even put the call on speaker for my girl friends to listen."

"They (reporters) just took my past interview recordings and put it together. I didn't do any exclusive interview with them," the actress added.
Meanwhile, the "Beauty at War" actress also dismissed rumours that she is on bad terms with the drama's lead actress, Sheren Tang.

Earlier it was reported that Christine invited all the actresses who played palace maids except for Sheren, triggering speculations that they were not on speaking terms.

Explaining the rumour, Christine revealed, "I did invite Sheren to my hotel room party, but she's just too busy and didn't have the time. You all shouldn't make it so complicated. Whoever has time, they're welcome to come."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment