5:51 PM
0







Yesterday TVB new series My Prime Lady cast including Kate Tsui, Dayo Wong and May Chan (Sai Sai Lap) were in Ma On Shan filming an outdoor scene. This is their first day of filming. The scene was about the ladies sitting on the bench chatting, but Sai Sai Lap suddenly gives the slim Kate a tight bear hug. Kate had difficulty breathing from the embrace and kept coughing.

In the series, Dayo plays a man who especially helps 'sing lui' (unmarried middle-aged ladies) find a husband. He revealed he continues to put his past annoying characters into practice: "All the girls in TVB and HK are very skinny. (She's afraid you won't be able to carry her?) Relax, when I take off my shirt, the two muscles on my chest are quite horrifying too. I'm a tiny fatty, got thin bones, but still got a belly, which is quite hard to work out. (Shooting a TVB series again, are you worried you may not be able to endure through it?) Enduring once in 4 years is no problem."

Kate exclaimed it is so much fun working with Dayo, she laughed: "Its been more relaxing than I imagined. Perhaps because we haven't gotten to the heavy scenes yet. I saw how fit Dayo is, I'm a little scared myself. (How did it feel to get bear-hugged by Sai Sai Lap just now?) Very comfortable and feels secured, she's so cute. In terms of comedy, she is my senior!"

Sai Sai Lap expressed she felt very nervous working with her two seniors and wasn't able to sleep. She said after reading the script, she hopes to lose weight; she intends to implement her weight loss plan in 3 years. She laughed, Kate's body figure is her goal: "If I'm going to lose weight, then I need to be very thin, otherwise I'm not doing it. Then someone will certainly marry me." In her upcoming series Mr. & Mrs. Bean, she and Vincent Wong are paired up. She laughed there is a big chance they'll have a kiss scene, "Feels awkward just thinking about it!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment