2:26 AM
0

Working non-stop over the recent years has finally shown its benefit to TV King, Wayne Lai as he was recently reported to have rented a new home in Sheung Shui.

Jayne Stars website reported that the "Bullet Brain" actor has recently moved his family from their apartment in Sham Tseng to a luxurious individual flat in the above-mentioned location.

It was reported that the new house is over 3,000 square feet in size, with an exquisitely designed private garden, with rental costs approximately HKD 60,000 (approx. USD 7,732) per month. Wayne also reportedly bought a HKD 3 million (approx. USD 386,607) Lamborghini as his new ride.

Wayne revealed that he has never lived in an individual flat before and that the new home helps him fulfil his dream of purchasing his son a larger desk for homework purposes.

The actor stated, "I have worked almost every day. Even when I'm filming a drama, I have other jobs overseas. The feeling is different from when you actually go on vacation. My family and I love staying indoors, so we decided it would be fine to spend a large amount of money for the house."

Since properties are extremely pricey at the moment, Wayne said that he prefers to rent the house first before making a purchase.

When asked if he won't regret leaving his old place with a very good feng shui, Wayne stated, "I still think feng shui is just a consideration, because work is about one's own efforts. At the moment, I don't know whether I will sell the apartment or put it out for rent. But I prefer the selling option more, because I feel that renting to others is a lot of trouble."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment