8:52 PM
0

Cantopop singer Yumiko Cheng recently revealed that she had left her wallet on a taxi in Shanghai, losing all of her identification cards and is forced to be detained in her hometown until she gets her ID cards back.

Groove Asia website reported that the singer recently updated her Weibo and asked for anybody who found her wallet to return it to her, and asked only for her Hong Kong ID card and travel permit so that she could return to Hong Kong.

Later, Yumiko left another message on Weibo, stating, "I have found the taxi driver, but unfortunately I could not find my wallet!"
The singer stated that she went back to the location twice to search for it, but sadly came back empty-handed, stating, "I am really clumsy and should really get a good punishment. There is a low chance for me to find my wallet, but thanks to my friends and fans for helping."

Explaining that she should have returned to Hong Kong together with her boyfriend, she disclosed, "My boyfriend has work, so he had to leave first. My wallet had about HKD 10,000 in cash. I don't mind losing the money, but reporting the losses of my ID card, Home Return Permit and driver's license is really troublesome. There are also my credit cards!"

She also stated that she had reported the loss but have to wait at least five days before she could fly back to Hong Kong.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment