5:09 PM
0

Although controversial drama, "Inbound Troubles" recently revealed that a sequel and a movie version will be made in the near future, one of its main cast, singer-actress Ivana Wong revealed that she may not be participating in the next project.

Groove Asia website reported that the singer, who recently won Golden Song of the year at the JSG Best Ten Music Awards, expressed her intention to concentrate on her singing career and to focus on the launch of her new album, as well as a musical in June.

The singer revealed, "I will not be shooting any TV series for the time being, because I have a musical in June, "Little Hong Kong Season 4" to work on, which is also another comedy. After participating in "Inbound Troubles", I discovered that I really like comedies."

Asked if she would participate in the sequel and film adaptation, Ivana said, "I didn't really think about that. We artistes have a discussion forum and often joke about having many seasons to this series, just like the American series "Friends", which had 10 seasons."

The singer continued, "I want to concentrate on music first, unless there really is a sequel. As for the film edition, I know they have this idea, but I don't know if it will actually happen. Just leave it to Wong Cho Lam to handle everything, he started the whole thing."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment