10:50 PM
0




Yesterday Eliza Sam, Michael Tse and Eddie Cheung were shooting at a mountain top in Tuen Mun for TVB new series Sniper Attack 2013. At the filming location, an odd fire started the night before on the house used as a prop and left a scorched earth. There was not a trace of the house left. Michael said: "I heard there were naughty kids nearby, perhaps they saw the house burning from the filming earlier and decided to just burn the whole thing down. (The crew feared calling the police would interrupt the filming progress?) Nobody was hurt and no damage of property, we wouldn't know what to report to the police. But that isn't the point, we were shooting a house burning scene earlier, the crew already soaked the whole house after the fact and fire shouldn't start up again so easily. This case is definitely an odd one."

Earlier Eddie Cheung who had an injury on his ear due to a piece of broken glass from an explosion scene, heard about the odd house fire as well. He said: "I don't know if someone is messing around, but I don't think it's a simple accident. Luckily the fire didn't spread to the surrounding trees, otherwise we would be the ones to blame? (It was said the crew didn't call the police because it would disrupt filming?) Not my business, I just follow what TVB tells me to do. When I have time, I should care for my injured ear first and go see the doctor."

Eliza said: "I didn't even know what was going on. (Have you seen someone accepting protection fees?) I'm not aware. Each time, the staff makes all the arrangements for us, we just go to the filming location. (Worried about your safety?) I hope it was just an accident. I'm just here to work, I don't think that much, that's more comforting and better for me."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment